In this section web, GreenSet Worldwide S.L. informs you about its policy of protection of personal data: how we collect, use, share and protect the personal data you enter in our website.
We invite you to read the following terms before entering your personal details.
We have adapted this web to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of personal data (LOPD), and to the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural persons (RGPD), as well as with law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the Information Society and electronic commerce ( LSSICE or LSSI).
For the purposes of the aforementioned General regulations on data protection, the personal data you send to us through the Web Forms will receive the processing of «Web users» data.
GreenSet Worldwide S.L. has taken the necessary technical measures to avoid the alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment of the personal data that you provide, taking into account the limitations that the Internet presents.
If you are under fourteen, the consent of your parents or guardians will be compulsory for the treatment of your personal data.
Your privacy is important to us and that is why in this website we respect and take care of the personal data of the users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
- We do not ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone except to comply with the law or in case we have your express permission.
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: we will always require your consent to treat your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only ask for strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. Possible minimums.
- Principle of limiting the conservation term: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, according to the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding period of conservation, in the case of subscriptions, we periodically revise our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or misuse of the data of our users by third parties.
- Request access to personal data.
- Request your rectification of the inaccurate data or, if necessary, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment, to restrict part of the treatment.
- Oppose Treatment: GreenSet will cease to treat the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Request the portability of the data.
When a user accesses this website and fills out a form, he is providing information of a personal nature that GreenSet is responsible for.
The personal data that we can obtain through the web will come from the contact form:
- We request the following personal information: country, name, Email, telephone and message.
- The collection and processing of personal data you provide is intended to contact you to respond to your request and inform you about the products and services offered by this company, through any means of communication, including Electronic.
- We inform you that the data that you provide us will be sent by mail to Greenset@greenset.net and to the official distributor Greenset in the selected country.
There are other purposes by which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and Algorithms that help this web to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data that it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
GreenSet has a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Greenset.net, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user. GreenSet will treat your data with the purposes of properly administering your presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of GreenSet. As well as for any other purpose that the norms of the social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising in an individual way.
In accordance with the general regulation of European Data Protection (RGPD) 2016/679, GreenSet with domicile at C/Ganduxer 28, 3rd 3rd 08021 Barcelona, will be responsible for the processing of data for users of the web.
GreenSet Worldwide S.L., does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in such cases, consent will be required to users informing about the partner’s identity and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The personal data provided shall be retained:
- As long as the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until removal is requested by the person concerned.
Some of the tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, GreenSet Worldwide S.L., shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: A Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States. Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files located on your computer, to help analyze the use that users of the website make. The information the cookie generates about your use of www.greenset.net (including your address IP) that will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on the servers of the United States.
Hosting: ACENS TECHNOLOGIES, S. L, domiciled in Spain. More information at: Https://www.hostalia.com/politica-privacidad. ACENS TECHNOLOGIES, S. L treats the data in order to carry out its hosting services.
Web platform: This web is developed with WordPress. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/. WordPress treats the data in order to carry out its support services on the Web greenset.net.
Browsing through greenset.net can collect unidentifiable data, which may include IP addresses, approximate geographic location, a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Between Non-identifying data are also related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party Analysis Services:
We use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track users ‘ movements around the site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
GreenSet Worldwide S.L., is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, and to comply with their obligation to store and adapt all Measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, ie the transmission of data between a server and Web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
GreenSet Worldwide S.L., cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and therefore the violation of the data by means of fraudulent accesses to them by third party.
With respect to the confidentiality of processing, GreenSet Worldwide S.L. will ensure that any person authorized by GreenSet to process the client’s data (including its staff, distributors, collaborators and lenders), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When there is a security incident, when noticing GreenSet Worldwide S.L., you must notify the customer without undue delay and provide timely information related to the security incident as known or when the customer ask reasonably.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you refer to greenset.net exonerating GreenSet from any liability in this respect.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The user declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting the treatment of the same by GreenSet Worldwide S.L., in the form and for the purposes indicated in this policy of Privacy.
In accordance with the provisions of law 34/2002 on services of the Information society and electronic commerce, Greenset.net undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them properly.